Gain Instant Access To Pay-for-Performance Benchmarking
- Determine whether your executive compensation is competitive with the market with an easy-to-use pay-for-performance tool, using multiple compensation variables and performance indicators
- Access over 10 years of comprehensive, accurate and structured global executive compensation data to instantly review executive compensation plans
- Improve your understanding of peer executive compensation practices to control your pay for performance narrative to shareholders
Anticipate and Manage Shareholder Concerns
- Anticipate shareholder say-on-pay with exclusive access to Glass Lewis's proprietary pay-for-performance modeler and voting recommendations
- Use Glass Lewis peer groups to measure and compare how your organization performs against the same peers your investors use for analysis
- Simulate CEO pay for performance analysis in the same way as performed by ISS and Glass Lewis
Meet Shareholder Expectations on Equity Compensation Plans
- Instantly test and review your equity compensation plans using the same key criteria and scoring system as Glass Lewis to reduce scrutiny from shareholders
- Grant shares to your directors and executives in a timely manner
Learn More About Our Board Benchmarking Solution
Using Diligent’s patented technology, instantly review over 90,000 news and social media sites
In this episode, Jim Kzirian offers advice to compensation committees in light of recent economic conditions.
Proactively design and benchmark your plans ahead of your AGM
Related Insights & Resources
Corporate directors navigated a range of challenges – disrupted supply chains, increase in cyber attacks, investor pressures on ESG, the ‘War on Talent’ – either stemming from or accelerated by the pandemic.
In this blog we outline how AI-related risks are escalating, why this puts more pressure on corporate boards and what steps directors can take right now to grow more comfortable in their AI oversight role.
In this episode of The Corporate Director Podcast, Shai Ganu, Managing Director and Global Leader of Executive Compensation and Board Advisory Services at WTW, takes a deep dive on aligning executive compensation to ESG metrics and strategy.
In this episode, Tom McNeill, Partner & Lead Consultant, Meridian Compensation Partners, looks at the definitions and pros & cons of both executive compensation measures.
In this episode, Bob Romanchek, Partner & Senior Consultant, Meridian Compensation Partners, overviews how compensation committees should be anticipating future events like company transactions.