With offices shut down globally, suddenly every company had to either find ways to hold meetings virtually - or not at all. Few governance professionals already developed guidelines on how to facilitate effective virtual meetings, for example:
- How should quorum be established for virtual meetings?
- Should all participants be asked to use webcams and stay on "mute?"
- What's the best strategy for handling 'closed session' if staff is running the videoconference?
- Can we have effective break-out sessions and committee collaboration virtually?
- Helen Baker, Head of Secretariat, Coca-Cola European Partners plc
- Dottie Schindlinger, Executive Director, Diligent Institute
- Facilitating Virtual Meetings
- Protocols for Remote Meetings
- Technology Considerations