Enhance Performance With Automated Controls Monitoring
- Engage process owners and the first line of defense with automated workflows for ongoing evaluation of controls, identifying and remediating issues in a single, centralized platform
- Draw data directly from applications such as SAP, Concur and Salesforce
- Access quick-view dashboards for control status visibility, allowing you to identify what has been monitored and what is operating effectively
- Take photos of evidence during walkthroughs and evaluations using our mobile app
Drive Efficiency Across the Organization
- Build a risk and control library, ensuring all process owners work from a single source of truth to reduce the risk of error and duplication
- Import existing data from sources such as Excel or built-in SOX COSO and SOX ITGC frameworks
- Rationalize low-risk or non-key controls
- Harmonize controls that comply with multiple regulations
- Ensure risks and controls are kept up-to-date by instantly cascading changes to all applicable internal controls
Remediate & Report Control Deficiencies
- Increase management and investor confidence by delivering the information they need by entity, process, control status or issue with real-time assurance report cards
- Share real-time updates on compliance issues, remediation tasks and certification status on a single, centralized platform
Boost Productivity With Centralized Internal Controls Management
Provide a new level of assurance by centralizing, automating and simplifying control monitoring and workflows.
Related Insights & Resources
If you currently serve on a board of directors or are considering serving on a board of directors, you need to know that there is a 'board code,' and included in this code is the importance of board meeting etiquette.
Board management is an art: your board oversees the direction of your organization, but who oversees the efficiency and effectiveness of your board?
Upon entering a new era in corporate governance — governance 4.0 — organizations are enlightened that topics like ESG, data privacy and technology integration are crucial to their long-term strategy.