Why Should You Get Certified?
Stay Ahead of Regulatory Action
With the regulatory landscape constantly evolving around ESG and cybersecurity, get ahead by learning how to properly address the risks and opportunities.
Complete Further Education
Take advantage of a self-paced eLearning curriculum, allowing you to upskill around your day job at your own pace to close the skills gap in mission critical areas like ESG and cybersecurity.
Be Proactive and Responsive
Stakeholder demands around ESG and climate are ever-growing whilst cyber risk & strategy is an integral part of risk oversight. Respond proactively and responsibly to stay ahead of the curve.
Corporate leaders are pressured to meet the challenges and opportunities of climate change. The Diligent Climate Leadership Certificate Program prepares you to oversee climate risk and create sustainable growth strategies for your company.
- Exclusive curriculum developed with industry experts including Glass Lewis and the ESG & Impact Practice at Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- 8 courses featuring video panel recordings, curated readings and interactive exercises which take on an average 3 hours to complete
- Earn up to 23 hours Continuing Legal Education credits and 7.9 CPE credits
With the ever-expanding landscape of cybersecurity and cyber regulations, more is being demanded of board members to effectively oversee this mission-critical risk. Cybersecurity is no longer just an IT risk, it’s an enterprise-wide risk at the top of the board agenda. The Diligent Institute Cyber Risk & Strategy Certification gives you the essential knowledge and expertise to oversee cybersecurity.
- Curated in partnership with renowned subject matter experts
- 5 interactive eLearning courses featuring videos, curated readings and quizzes
- Access an interactive table top exercise and final comprehensive exam to put your knowledge to the test
With increased pressure from regulators, investors and shareholders, modern leaders are seeking education on ESG issues. The Diligent ESG Leadership Certificate Program in partnership with Competent Boards prepares you with the necessary skills and knowledge to address ESG challenges and opportunities.
- 12 interactive eLearning modules featuring videos and in-depth fireside chats with renowned global ESG experts, curated reading material and a comprehensive exam
- Complete the Certificate Program in as little as 12 weeks, or up to 12 months
- Address ESG skills gaps in the boardroom to meet stakeholder demands