Power Your Business With Advanced Data Analysis
- Apply machine learning to drive prescriptive and predictive analytics
- Produce reports with our built-in connectors for applications including SAP and Concur
- Eliminate manual testing and sampling with automated monitoring of processes such as P2P, SoD, payroll, general ledger analysis, AP analysis, fixed asset management, access control, SOX and AML
- Manage your analytic scripts in a central repository with built-in version control
- Access testing suggestions and pre-built analytics in our comprehensive script libraries
Real-Time Insights Into Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Set and measure against KPIs, KRIs and other key metrics to ensure your organization responds quickly to risks and opportunities
- Design self-serve dashboards and reports for internal or external stakeholders and drill down into your data for detailed analysis
- Reduce the risk of human error with read-only data access and audit logs to ensure critical steps are repeatable
Automate Manual Tasks & Expand Your Workforce Capacity
- Automate the entire analytics lifecycle from data acquisition, data cleansing and analysis to reporting and acting on results
- Set automated notifications to alert key stakeholders when critical thresholds and KPIs are reached
- Address control failures in real-time with automated testing and remediation workflows
- Create and trigger questionnaires to investigate exceptions and quantify findings
Learn More About Our Governance, Risk & Compliance Solutions
Simplify the production of reports on your control status and progress, delivering relevant insights for current and completed audits
The board's oversight of cybersecurity risk is mission critical. Get certified with the essential knowledge and expertise today.
Related Insights & Resources
The right board management software can improve governance and board efficiencies while allowing board members to collaborate within a secure platform.
Corporate directors navigated a range of challenges – disrupted supply chains, increase in cyber attacks, investor pressures on ESG, the ‘War on Talent’ – either stemming from or accelerated by the pandemic.
Board management is an art: your board oversees the direction of your organization, but who oversees the efficiency and effectiveness of your board?