- Share, edit, collaborate and store documents on an encrypted, secure platform that can be accessed from any device, anywhere, making it easier to work from multiple offices or geographic locations
- Authorize internal or external personnel to edit documents without giving full access to confidential information and conversations
- Edit documents in real-time with integrations for Microsoft 365
- Send documents for legally binding digital signatures through integrated DocuSign technology
- Gain approval or signatures from one or multiple parties for a proposal or document at the click of a button
- Conduct votes and resolutions, immediately tallying and recording results as participants respond
- Discuss confidential subjects and board topics in a secure, closed loop instant messaging system that complies with data retention policies and uses face recognition technology to prevent unauthorized access
- Create groups to discuss specific topics or hold 1:1 conversations, setting alerts to highlight urgent or critical messages
- Prevent sensitive data and confidential information from leaking to unauthorized personnel by keeping all communications on a separate channel
General Mills Leverages Secure, Centralized Communications
“Diligent Messenger has allowed us to centralize our board communications — and it’s instantaneous. When our board members get a notification, they know it’s important. It helps ensure important messages don’t get lost, and it provides us with another layer of protection knowing communications are being made on the securest platform available.”
How CRICO Achieves Excellence in Governance
Related Insights & Resources
If you currently serve on a board of directors or are considering serving on a board of directors, you need to know that there is a 'board code,' and included in this code is the importance of board meeting etiquette.
Board management is an art: your board oversees the direction of your organization, but who oversees the efficiency and effectiveness of your board?