Learn from luminary subject matter experts who deliver impactful discourse on topics such as sustainable development goals, environmental issues & human rights in the supply chain and diversity, equity & inclusion in the boardroom.
The program includes 12 courses with in-depth fireside chats,
curated readings and interactive quizzes.
The registration fee is $3,500 per person and includes full access to the course for 12 months, virtual monthly Q&A sessions and exclusive invitations to VIP events.
- Get equipped to effectively participate in discussions around the fast-evolving international ESG landscape
- Enrich your understanding of the critical components of high-quality ESG performance
- Enhance essential competencies to be an effective, insightful leader
- Learn how to better respond to new enterprise risk, business complexity, technological disruptions, and social and environmental obligations
- Learn the right questions to ask to approach sustainability discussions
- Get up to speed on global trends and developments around ESG
Congratulations to those who have successfully completed the Diligent ESG Leadership Certificate program!
- "ESG is an increasingly important topic in the boardroom across industry sectors. With greater pressure from a diverse set of stakeholders, including shareholders, and with growing awareness of the economic impacts of climate change, and expected regulatory expectations, ESG is a key risk companies need to account for. The course provides a comprehensive overview of the ESG landscape, key organizations leading the charge globally including reporting frameworks, and targets that are driving the body of work forward."
- “I am very pleased with the quality of the Diligent Institute ESG Leadership Certification program. The expertise involved with the development and teaching of the material is impressive. The hands-on training and case study reviews provides confidence in the learned material.”
Discover More Diligent Institute Certifications
Cyber Risk & Strategy
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will respond promptly.