Board Portal Buyer's Guide
The right board management software can improve governance and board efficiencies while allowing board members to collaborate within a secure platform.
Protect Sensitive Data & Conversations
- Limit communications to specific, approved users on a fully encrypted platform requiring multiple forms of authentication
- Create groups for confidential discussions and collaboration with other board members
- Ensure sensitive information is not leaked to unauthorized parties in error
Respond Quickly to Urgent Issues
- Separate board conversations from day-to-day email and WhatsApp communication to easily identify messages of importance
- Generate read receipts on messages so board members can track who has engaged in the conversation
- Access messages on any device, anywhere and at any time
Collaboration Made Easy
- Embed messages within the data room and board portal to keep all streams of communication in one place
- Prevent users from downloading and forwarding sensitive information and documentation with view-only attachments
- Quickly share articles of importance, keeping everyone up-to-date on current or high-profile events
Learn More About Our Solutions for Board Collaboration
Share information and collaborate in real-time with authorized internal or external parties on sensitive and confidential documentation from any device, anywhere.
Ease the burden of board administration. Simplify obtaining authorization and sign-off for critical documents with software that submits, records and securely stores signed documentation or voting outcomes.
Related Insights & Resources
As the workplace evolves, organizations are adapting to new working models. The adoption of collaboration tools has skyrocketed as companies ensure that productivity and efficiency remain high, whether in a remote, in-office or hybrid work environment.
If you currently serve on a board of directors or are considering serving on a board of directors, you need to know that there is a 'board code,' and included in this code is the importance of board meeting etiquette.
In a rapidly changing and demanding modern business world, it is necessary for board directors and administrators of organisations to employ secure communication practices.