The Forrester Total Economic Impact of Diligent Board & Leadership Collaboration
Diligent commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying Diligent Board & leadership Collaboration as a board management software.
Companies that switched to Diligent for board managements saw the following benefits:
- 50 – 60% time savings for board and committee material creation, leading to more than $62,000 in time savings over three years
- More than 1,600 hours saved creating and distributing materials, 623 hours saved by internal IT support, over three years.
- Reduced risk of a breach through lost materials or compromised accounts, totaling nearly $21,000 in savings over three years.
- Anticipate governance issues from executive compensation to ESG before your AGM, with access to insights from leading proxy advisor Glass Lewis
- Proactively develop and sustain a robust strategy for better governance oversight across key areas including diversity, executive compensation, cyber security, board effectiveness and ESG
Stay up-to-date with rapidly changing standards by comparing your governance practices against over 6,000 public company profiles
- Easily search and compare a variety of company disclosures, from SEC filings to ESG reports and press releases, using customizable search settings and filters
- Gain insights on peer board effectiveness, financial performance, executive pay and more
- Set up and receive alerts on key governance movements and changes in your industry
Gain exclusive access to Glass Lewis insights for comprehensive executive compensation analysis and insight
- Create your own peer groups and perform an in-depth pay-for-performance analysis to determine whether your executive compensation is competitive
- Access Glass Lewis' peer group analysis and voting recommendations
- Model executive compensation plans in line with Glass Lewis ratings in advance of your AGM to gain investor support
Gain a better understanding of your organization’s reputation, driving you to make more effective decisions going forward.
- Benefit from a comprehensive external and internal review of your organization’s ESG posture over time
- Benchmark your findings against industry peers to justify critical business decisions
- Effectively deploy internal and external PR strategies to manage and steer external conversations, mitigating negative press