The Forrester Total Economic Impact of Diligent Board & Leadership Collaboration
Diligent commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying Diligent Board & leadership Collaboration as a board management software.
Companies that switched to Diligent for board managements saw the following benefits:
- 50 – 60% time savings for board and committee material creation, leading to more than $62,000 in time savings over three years
- More than 1,600 hours saved creating and distributing materials, 623 hours saved by internal IT support, over three years.
- Reduced risk of a breach through lost materials or compromised accounts, totaling nearly $21,000 in savings over three years.
- Create fully formatted, detailed agendas in minutes, instantly updating and distributing them as changes occur
- Assign contributors to upload key documents, linking them to items on the agenda
- Enable online editing of documents by approved contributors, while retaining full version control of files even after the board pack has been generated
- During meetings, identify upcoming speakers in line with the agenda and track the amount of time left to discuss each topic with one unified board management solution
- Use one portal to access all board materials for every company board you sit on
- Make notes on board books and documents in advance of your meetings from any device at any time
- Quickly find information from previous meeting materials using the keyword search bar
- Access all governance resources in a secure, centralized location
- Easily capture minutes and actions during a meeting by automatically following the structure of the agenda
- Copy previous minute formats for consistency
- Enable all attendees to check, accept or deny changes to the minutes in a single centralized document, ensuring accuracy before final sign off
- Share, track and follow up on all action items via a secure portal
“I think from a modern perspective, people expect there to be good corporate governance and in response to that expectation, we need to be able to demonstrate it. So having a tool like Diligent, where we can demonstrate that we know where everything is, we can access information really quickly, the directors have access to everything that they need, and in a time-sensitive way, it's a really useful tool to demonstrate that we are doing things properly.”
Related Insights & Resources
Board management is an art: your board oversees the direction of your organization, but who oversees the efficiency and effectiveness of your board?