Position your organization to quickly act on mergers and acquisitions as well as divestiture opportunities.
- Simplify corporate integration following a merger or acquisition with a centralized repository for detailed group structure charts covering every entity
- Present your organizational structure in the right format for the right purpose, using filters, color coding and shapes to highlight key information
- Save reporting formats with conditional formatting so they can be leveraged when creating new entities
- Stay ahead of your filing and reporting requirements for tax and changes in ownership with our compliance calendar
Centralize your company data to create a reliable single source of truth
- Access the only digital method for undertaking company health checks or entity rationalization projects
- Using Dunn & Bradstreet’s data cloud integration, instantly validate your registration details against all internal entity records to ensure they are aligned
- Reduce the risk of sanctions and other operational disruptions due to inaccurate data on public record
- Ensure authorized stakeholders have immediate access to accurate company records without needing to identify data owners and co-ordinate activities
Risk Intelligence Data finds potential bad actors in the most critical roles.
- Comprehensively scan all individuals in key roles throughout your organization at any time, even in entities where jurisdictions are in locations with less transparency
- Search and track adverse media, sanctions and watchlists from over 5 million publicly available data sources for entity individuals
- Avoid material risk to business operations through sanctions, fines or license revocation
Effortlessly deliver the information your teams need, when they need it
- Foster a culture of collaboration and self-service, organizing corporate information in a centralized data library, enabling users to quickly create charts and reports based on accurate live data
- Add structure and a robust process to your corporate record management by pre-assigning the individuals responsible for reviewing and signing critical documents
- Use calendars, reminders and workflows to automatically prompt periodic review of each record to maintain accuracy
COMPANY HEALTH CHECKS
GROUP STRUCTURE VISUALIZATION
Related Insights & Resources
Diligent recently commissioned global research and advisory company Forrester to develop a Total Economic Impact (TEI) study analyzing its Diligent Entities solution.
A specific suite of terminology exists in the world of business – and understanding it all can be a minefield, especially if you’re just beginning your business journey.