Position your organization to quickly act on mergers and acquisitions as well as divestiture opportunities.
- Simplify corporate integration following a merger or acquisition with a centralized repository for detailed group structure charts covering every entity
- Present your organizational structure in the right format for the right purpose, using filters, color coding and shapes to highlight key information
- Save reporting formats with conditional formatting so they can be leveraged when creating new entities
- Stay ahead of your filing and reporting requirements for tax and changes in ownership with our compliance calendar
Centralize your company data to create a reliable single source of truth
- Access the only digital method for undertaking company health checks or entity rationalization projects
- Using Dunn & Bradstreet’s data cloud integration, instantly validate your registration details against all internal entity records to ensure they are aligned
- Reduce the risk of sanctions and other operational disruptions due to inaccurate data on public record
- Ensure authorized stakeholders have immediate access to accurate company records without needing to identify data owners and co-ordinate activities
Risk Intelligence Data finds potential bad actors in the most critical roles.
- Comprehensively scan all individuals in key roles throughout your organization at any time, even in entities where jurisdictions are in locations with less transparency
- Search and track adverse media, sanctions and watchlists from over 5 million publicly available data sources for entity individuals
- Avoid material risk to business operations through sanctions, fines or license revocation
Effortlessly deliver the information your teams need, when they need it
- Foster a culture of collaboration and self-service, organizing corporate information in a centralized data library, enabling users to quickly create charts and reports based on accurate live data
- Add structure and a robust process to your corporate record management by pre-assigning the individuals responsible for reviewing and signing critical documents
- Use calendars, reminders and workflows to automatically prompt periodic review of each record to maintain accuracy
COMPANY HEALTH CHECKS
GROUP STRUCTURE VISUALIZATION
Keep Multinational Entities in Good Standing
Sysco, the global leader in food and related products, operates in more than 320 facilities worldwide. The company needed a way to keep its North American and European subsidiaries in good standing at all times. Using Diligent Entities, Sysco can track, retrieve and report on data across the entire enterprise.
Related Insights & Resources
Diligent recently commissioned global research and advisory company Forrester to develop a Total Economic Impact (TEI) study analyzing its Diligent Entities solution.
A specific suite of terminology exists in the world of business – and understanding it all can be a minefield, especially if you’re just beginning your business journey.