CGLytics is one of the leading global providers of data on executive compensation and corporate governance. Glass Lewis is the world’s largest independent proxy advisor, providing research, voting recommendations, custom policy, and vote management services to institutional investors around the world.
Powering Glass Lewis’ analyses. A global partnership, providing unprecedented transparency into Glass Lewis’ compensation analysis
- Instantly view the Glass Lewis’ CEO and Executive compensation analysis featured in the Glass Lewis Proxy Research paper and voting engine via the CGLytics platform.
- The Glass Lewis-CGLytics compensation analytics can be adapted or customized as needed for integration into custom proxy voting policies via the Glass Lewis proxy vote management service, Viewpoint.
- Use the same data sets and analytical tools used by Glass Lewis and their institutional clients for reviewing over 5000 public companies’ CEO compensation and Say on Pay vote recommendations across North America, Europe and Australia.
- Detailed analysis of realisable, granted and realised compensation for CEO, Board of Management and Directors and highest paid officers.
- Review Glass Lewis’ peer groups for assessing CEO compensation and self-construct peer companies for benchmarking and pay for performance analyses.
The CGLytics platform provides a powerful executive compensation benchmarking tool and pay for performance modeler, including an ISS simulator, for analysing say on pay proposals.
The broadest and deepest global compensation data set in the market available today for reviewing corporate executive’s compensation plans and assessing say on pay vote proposals.
Instantly review your CEO and executive’s compensation proposals against a wide range of metrics, including TSR and Economic Profit. Build different peer group scenarios and easily see you how you are relatively positioned in just a few mouse clicks.
The Glass Lewis partnership brings together respective leaders in proxy advisory and compensation services, and corporate governance tools and data. The two companies share a passion for providing accurate and actionable intelligence for companies and investors