Host: Rachel Simon, Senior Director of Product Marketing for Boards & Governance Solutions at Diligent
Guest: Michael Levine, Vice President of Sustainability, Chief Sustainability Officer and Managing Counsel at Under Armour
In this episode of The Corporate Director Podcast, Michael Levine, Vice President of Sustainability, Chief Sustainability Officer and Managing Counsel at Under Armour, discusses the publication of the company’s first Sustainability & Impact Report.
In this episode:
- Publishing a Corporate Sustainability Report: Levine talks through the process and challenges of publishing the Sustainability & Impact Report.
- Connecting Sustainability Strategy to Company Purpose: Levine discusses how to best tie a company’s sustainability strategy to its core mission and values.
- The Board/Chief Sustainability Officer Relationship: Levine offers tips for how the board can best support the Chief Sustainability Officer.
- Under Armour 2021 Sustainability & Impact Report
- Diligent 2022 Social Impact & Sustainability Report
- Diligent ESG & Climate Leadership Certificate Programs