Enhance Performance With Automated Controls Monitoring
- Engage process owners and the first line of defense with automated workflows for ongoing evaluation of controls, identifying and remediating issues in a single, centralized platform
- Draw data directly from applications such as SAP, Concur and Salesforce
- Access quick-view dashboards for control status visibility, allowing you to identify what has been monitored and what is operating effectively
- Take photos of evidence during walkthroughs and evaluations using our mobile app
Drive Efficiency Across the Organization
- Build a risk and control library, ensuring all process owners work from a single source of truth to reduce the risk of error and duplication
- Import existing data from sources such as Excel or built-in SOX COSO and SOX ITGC frameworks
- Rationalize low-risk or non-key controls
- Harmonize controls that comply with multiple regulations
- Ensure risks and controls are kept up-to-date by instantly cascading changes to all applicable internal controls
Remediate & Report Control Deficiencies
- Increase management and investor confidence by delivering the information they need by entity, process, control status or issue with real-time assurance report cards
- Share real-time updates on compliance issues, remediation tasks and certification status on a single, centralized platform
Boost Productivity With Centralized Internal Controls Management
Provide a new level of assurance by centralizing, automating and simplifying control monitoring and workflows.
Related Insights & Resources
More and more businesses are realizing the benefits of adopting an agile internal audit methodology. But for those new to the ideas of agile auditing, what is it? Why is agility such a prized trait in internal audit? What makes an internal audit agile — and how can this agility help your organization?
Internal audit plays a core role in keeping organizations on the right path, with internal audit management key to delivering the “checks and balances” that assure companies’ governance, risk management and compliance processes. Internal audit ensures that internal controls are operating as they should and, as a result, helps your organization remain ahead of developing risks.
Your internal controls provide the confidence you need that your processes will ensure compliance with regulations, legislation and best practices. Controls testing is the way you audit these controls.