General Mills Leverages Secure, Centralized Communications
“Diligent Messenger has allowed us to centralize our board communications — and it’s instantaneous. When our board members get a notification, they know it’s important. It helps ensure important messages don’t get lost, and it provides us with another layer of protection knowing communications are being made on the securest platform available.”
Transform How Boards & Leaders Work Together
Conduct board, committee and leadership meetings with confidence, using the #1 board portal software.
- 1Save time by digitizing meeting materials and workflows
- Work together without worrying about security
- Drive better decision-making with curated data and intelligence
Enhance director and executive workflows and communication with Board & Leadership Collaboration from Diligent.
Simple Board Portal Software
Diligent Boards, used by 50% of the Fortune 1000, provides boards and executives with modern governance tools that allows the board to expand their reach outside the boardroom as well as meeting requirements such as distribution of board meeting materials in a secure environment.
- Easily manage agendas, annotations, documents, discussions of board meetings, and board meeting minutes quickly and securely
- Provide real-time updates to board materials anywhere on-the-go from their phone, tablets, computers, or even offline
- Collaborate in a secure environment so the board of directors can easily make annotations and share them with the whole board or just individual members before, during or after a board meeting
- Run remote meetings easily, confidently and securely with virtual board meeting capabilities
Better Board Meetings
Upgrade the Way You Run Board & Committee Meetings
From security to efficiency to accuracy, a reliance on paper-based legacy processes can leave a board lagging behind. Now is the time to digitize.
The right board management software can improve governance and board efficiencies while allowing board members to collaborate within a secure platform.
Board members' use of email from a different company’s server may put attorney-client privilege at risk in certain situations.
Organizations need a holistic, contextual awareness of GRC to see the intricate relationships of objectives, risks and integrity of the enterprise. This approach needs to start with the board.
A large-scale data breach threatens every aspect of an organization’s success: its stock price, its profitability, its brand and its reputation. This white paper shows how management teams can mitigate the virtual world’s very real risks.