Improve Director Induction
- It's imperative that any new board members quickly get up to speed. Diligent delivers the resources and tools they need to be effective in a single, centralized library of information
- Give all members of your board access to industry best practice materials including podcasts, videos from industry experts and reports
Curate & Analyze Relevant Industry News
- Ensure that directors are focused on the most relevant news with actionable insights about your company, industry and peers from news, social and online media sources
- Set customized email alerts to highlight the latest news relevant to your organization
- Closely monitor areas of reputational risk and opportunity
Receive Climate and ESG Leadership Certificates
- As the world applies greater focus on ESG and climate change, ensure your organization and board are prepared for driving both internal and external conversations on such an important subject
- Close the skills gap with Glass Lewis-recognized eLearning certificate programs that can be completed in as little as 6 weeks
- Learn how to address climate risk and opportunities in the boardroom and stay ahead of new climate regulations
Expand & Engage Your Director's Networks
- Run a more equitable and inclusive nominations process with access to a comprehensive network of directors
- Post a board opportunity to Diligent's Director Network to include a more diverse array of candidates in your search and recruitment process
- Track executive movements and nominate rising directors for specific vacancies from your network
How CRICO Achieves Excellence in Governance
"Modern governance is a multi-pronged system. It really is largely information-based, having a good control over the information that's being shared, and also ensuring that the information is being maximized in its distribution, its accuracy and overall, its security. Modern governance was a goal we had for a long time, but really needed the right tool to do so. We feel we found it with Diligent."
Related Insights & Resources
If you currently serve on a board of directors or are considering serving on a board of directors, you need to know that there is a 'board code,' and included in this code is the importance of board meeting etiquette.
Board management is an art: your board oversees the direction of your organization, but who oversees the efficiency and effectiveness of your board?
Upon entering a new era in corporate governance — governance 4.0 — organizations are enlightened that topics like ESG, data privacy and technology integration are crucial to their long-term strategy.