The Largest Source of Negative News & Risk Information
Take advantage of data points from millions of sources and risk records covering entities around the world.
- Stay in the know with access to over 5 million sources and risk records on over 40 million organizations and individuals
- Access global data from over 160 countries
- Avoid false positives by leveraging machine learning and relevancy scores for every result
Real-Time Search & Monitoring
Decrease risk, save valuable time and ensure more effective decision-making.
- Automatically monitor negative news, watchlists, sanctions and politically exposed persons data
- Stay up to date with 40,000 new risk records produced daily
- Get insights on the sources that matter most with patented technology to scrub publicly available information
Real-Time Data for Better Results
Mitigate corruption, supply chain and merchant risk exposure, and other business disruption events.
- Utilize automated real-time monitoring and search tools for data on sanctions, politically exposed persons, watchlists and state-owned entities
- Identify and map beneficial ownership through corporate structures
- Quickly detect customer and vendor risk during crises
Related Insights and Resources
Manage your risks before they become crises. Bad actors inside your organization can impact your operations and reputation across legal entities. Here, we outline how compliance teams can fight back.
The global sanctions landscape is evolving and, in a geopolitical environment where the only certainty is continued volatility, CCOs and compliance teams now more than ever need to be in the know and stay prepared.
Data analytics in audit is gaining traction to create a more efficient, robust audit process. What are the benefits and challenges of data analytics for auditors, and what should you consider when investing in an audit solution?